Nominations are now being accepted for the following
Aurora Local APWU offices:
- President: Delegate to National and State Conventions, APWU Assemblies and Conferences.
- Secretary / Treasurer: Delegate to National and State Conventions, APWU Assemblies and Conferences.
- Board of Trustees, and Head Trustee. (3 + 1)
Two year terms will begin on January 1, 2020.
Full details of the duties of all officers are available in our local constitution, copies of which are available at: http://www.auroralocalapwu.org/LocalConstitution.pdf
- Nominations should be submitted to any member of the election committee or the Secretary/Treasurer of the Local.
- Nominations will be accepted up to the regular September meeting, September 15, 2019. ( If you choose to nominate someone by phone, please contact Secretary/Treasurer Dan Van Minnen at 720 217 7785. )
- Nominations will also be accepted from the floor at this meeting.
- At the close of the September meeting, nominations will be closed and write-ins will not be valid.
The APWU Election Committee
Vonetta Bush-Williams (Chair)