Ask your steward or a local officer for a Form 1187 and fill it out. Part of it must be completed by you, and part by the local. Your union dues will automatically be deducted from your pay check. You can get more information from your steward or another union officer.

Local Stewards:

Shelly Lucido

Dan Van Minnen

Random Quote

The organized workers of America, free in their industrial life, conscious partners in production, secure in their homes and enjoying a decent standard of living, will prove the finest bulwark against the intrusion of alien doctrines of government.

— John L. Lewis